Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, can be debilitating
It can stop you from socialising, can hinder your ability to work and can even create a sense of anxiety with day-to-day interactions. The benefits of treating hyperhidrosis can be life-changing giving people the freedom to be themselves without concern about being perceived as sweaty by others.
Shaking Hands, Playing Sport, Driving, Writing, Typing or Working with your hands as your professional tools!
- Have you been to a business meeting or just met someone for the first time, but have dreaded shaking their hand due to your sweaty hands?
- Playing sport can be tricky if the sporting equipment becomes slippery to the touch.
- Do you drive with a hand towel to keep the steering wheel from becoming slippery?
- Are you sitting in front of a computer, at a desk writing or typing and have to continually wipe your hands or dry the keyboard?
- Does your work involve having to touch others or tools of the trade that can become slippery?
Gloves are not the solution!
Friends might tell you that “it’s OK”, but it’s still a major cause of embarrassment for you in the workplace or socially.
After undergoing ETS, hands stop sweating restoring confidence to touch objects, other people and the ability to shake hands freely without having to watch people wipe their hand after shaking yours.
Playing sport will not be hindered by slippery equipment.
North Western Vascular has the solution for permanently stopping sweaty hands. Mr Roger Bell, Vascular Surgeon has seen numerous people over the years and can well appreciate the impact that sweaty hands can have on people, Mr Bell has performed over 1000 ETS procedures.
Remember the last time you went shopping and thought about that white dress or shirt, but then chose to wear a dark colour because you were worried about sweat patches or discolouring. What about hitting the dance floor and raising your arms without worrying about the odour or revealing sweat patches or going out with friends and worrying about them noticing you have underarm sweat patches when they haven’t because no one is working up a sweat.
Undergoing MiraDry can change all that – Imagine going buying clothes in whatever colour you liked and being able to just be yourself without worrying about the sweat patches and/or odour. No need to hold back from doing what you enjoy because of sweaty underarms or odour – MiraDry the ultimate solution.
Feedback from our patients
- “I feel as though I’m living in a new body, this has truly changed my life.” – Ricky
- “It is the best kind of freedom to be able to live my life without being constrained by this debilitating condition.” – Kathryn
- “I’m much more confident and happier. My only regret is not doing it sooner.” – Tom
- “Now 3 months on, Hallelujah the results have been nothing short of miraculous my hands are no longer slippery and sweaty I can drive without hands slipping on the steering wheel…” – Damian
You don’t have to suffer any longer than necessary. If you are looking for a lasting medical solution, you can consider endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS) for sweaty hands or MiraDry which dramatically reduces underarm sweating and/or odour.
If you want to find out more about the best mode of treatment for your hyperhidrosis contact North Western Vascular today. Trust only the best when it comes to excessive sweating treatments, Mr Roger Bell is Australia’s leading specialist on hyperhidrosis.